Cross Marketing Post Card
Partner with like-minded businesses and expose Upper Cervical Care to their client base.
- Download and edit the letter to present to potential business partners to implement this program.
- Choose like-minded businesses in your area to participate in this program. Restaurants, health clubs,
vitamin shops, health food stores, dentists, fitness stores are a few examples.
Create a list of businesses and plan on visiting them on your rainmaker days.
- Visit your targeted businesses and introduce
the program. Present the program letter (downloaded above) and a sample post card for them to review. Be
sure to explain that only FOUR businesses will be selected for this limited
- If they choose to review information, set a call back time to follow-up.
- The cost for each business to participate is only $100.00. This cost will cover the printing and shipping of 5000 post cards. Each business will receive 1250 post cards to distribute to their customer base. The actual printing cost for the postcards from gotprint.net is less than $300. This program does not cost YOU a penny! Art specifications from GotPrint.net are: 6x9 size, 14pt gloss coated cover w/UV (C2S), Color Front, No Back, 5000 qty.
- Choose an EXPIRATION date for the program. A deadline will create a sense of urgency.
- Once a business commits to the program, thank them and obtain their logo, address, phone number and special offer. Our marketing department will design their coupon ad. If they choose to provide their own print ready art, the ad size is 2.5” wide x 1.65” tall and should be provided in a PDF format.
- Choose your UCHC special offer/incentive.
- A proof of the final post card will be provided. It is YOUR responsibility to obtain approval from the three other participating businesses.
- Advise the marketing department that the post card is approved and final art will be emailed to you. Upload and order the postcards from GotPrint.net.
- Once the post cards arrive, mark the back of each card with a color or identifying mark so you will be able to track where your referrals are coming from. Use a different color or identifying mark for each of the businesses you are distributing to. At the end of the campaign, you can determine which businesses referred and which ones did not work so well. It will also help deciding which businesses to work with in the future.
- Once the cards are marked, distribute to participating businesses.
- At the conclusion of the program, contact each participating business and evaluate the campaign. At that point, you can discuss future campaigns.